Wednesday, March 14, 2007

92350770 Lily

My college memory

The school life is really memorably, especially the living of university.In my impression, the interesting thing is our graduation travel. We decide to
go to Thailand and we will have 6 days trip. The first night, we came to a beautiful place. And we would live in the hotel
that near a river. The night scenes was so nice. I would expect the following trip.
On the trip, I rode the elephant. That is a memory impressing me. Then we went to the famous showplace- Pattaya. I was very happy in here. we went to play some water sports.
At a night, we got the boat named Eastern Princess . That was a special experience for me. Everybody had a dinner and take some pictures on the boat.
All of these memories will keep in my heart until forever and ever.

No comments: