Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Part time job in billiard ground 91350026 Ronan

Playing billiard is my interesting .when I was senior high school’s student, every week I will spend ten o’clock to play billiard. now, I was a university student, if I have free time, I will go to do my part time job.
In billiard ground, I will know many new friends, like workers, sales clerk and cabdrivers. Difference people have difference personality, Let customers have a good feeling is my job. In my working, I have to clean to the desk, when new customer come, I have to change a new one.
Why I choice my part time in billiard ground? I think playing billiard is my interesting; in there, I can let my skill become better and better, that is my reason. After four month , I will graduate from university, if let me choice one time, I’ll choice the same decision-part time job in billiard ground.

No comments: