Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My special memory in MCU Kinner 92350654

I’ll to graduate form Ming Chuan University. I had many beautiful memories in my mind. When I was a freshman in University, I joined Statistics’ basketball team. We always practiced basketball in Ming Chuan University Activity Center.

If we practiced not enough, seniors were censure of us. Sometime I felt so tried to join it. Because I thought to play basketball game should be so happy, not pressure. We joined the MCU freshman contest and the Community colleges of Statistic tumbler contest. Although many teams joined this games, but after intense compete. We were won. Everyone was very happy, then we went restaurant to celebrate our won.
This a honor and special memory in my student’s life in Ming Chuan University.

No comments: