Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My wonderful travel 92351091 Joyce

It was my best summer vacation of this year. I love it very much because I leave my country! That was my first time to go abroad and this country is Thailand.
That was our graduation trip and we stayed there for six days. We visited many glorious temples and toke boating on the Menam River. The Menam River has crossed Thailand capital Bangkok and has many fishes. Many people call Bangkok is the "Eastern Venice". Bangkok is like Taipei, has many stores and department stores. I like 7-11, because the products are so inexpensive. The water only needs 7 baht.
We had gone Pattaya. There was a famous restaurant. It’s high 53rd floor. The beautiful scenery around us and the food is delicious! Our leader toke us to the horror haunt house in Bangkok. It was so excite because many people screak so loudly. The house was so dark that we cannot see the road clear. When we focused on finding export, the ghost would appear us and touch our body suddenly. Oh! I think it was the best haunt house in the world. The “she-man show” was amazed and special. They are so pretty that we cannot make out their sex.
The weather is hot in Thailand. Fortunately, those days the weather was not too hot and sometime it would rain in the noon. I am happy for I didn’t get sunburn. No matter where we go, we were certain to take a picture.
In those days, we had much good time. We chat, dance ,drink wine and sleep together. I love every thing I came through. Go a trip with classmates is so nice and I hope that the next time I can go to a trip with they again.

No comments: