Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Meaningful Summer Vacation 92350903 Phoebe

Since every student has a long vacation in the summer, I made plans for spending my last summer holidays before leaving school.
First of all, my good friend Andy and I found jobs in a traditional restaurant. In spite of the middle wages, I liked the working conditions there. The reason is that all my fellow workers were nice person. The way they talked and behaved made you happy all the day.
I worked there for almost two months. As the new term was to begin again, I had to leave my exciting job.
I spent part of my wages to buy some stuff that I had always wanted to have. I also bought a pair of ivory chopsticks as a birthday present for my mother.
I benefited by working in this restaurant. For one thing, I learned to exchange my labor for money; for another, I made some new friends.

No comments: