Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Travel With Me - 92350212 BEN

That is the best travel in my 21 years , it was the travel with my classmate . Because the travel was our graduation travel .
That was in the Jane 15 to Jane 23 , we were going to the Thailand . First day we had the 9:00 PM plane to want Thailand , in the airplane I remember the repast on the air plane is dainty . That night we reached Thailand at 2:00 AM and lived the hotel near to the airport .
Next day , we talked on the bus and our cicerone was a savor people . He tell us much manner and special language about Thailand , we all feed very productive . Then we had want to much place , we saw the four face Buddha and a big temple , and I had many photo in there . Then we want to the beach and play the chute , banana boats ,and skin diving saw many fish near us , but the water was not clear that I saw much garbage showy in the sea .
The traffic in Thailand was not so good , It very slowly in the afternoon , we move one kilometer spent about a hour . But the taxi in the Thailand has seven colors , and the motorcycle as well as the taxi .
Finally , we have the special show in the Thailand , in fact I was not like the show very much , but I think it was a good show . When we were back to Taiwan , we all feed bad in the back time , we were talk much about Thailand and photo in the air plane . But soon we all feed tired and sleep on the chair . In my dream , I dream we all prepare to go to airport and we about to Thailand .


92350212
7
BEN

No comments: