Tuesday, March 20, 2007

During the Summer Holidays 92351162 Andy

In order to earn some money to pay my school fees for the following term and also to have some experience in work, I must find a job during the summer holidays.
During the last summer holidays, I was fortunate enough to find a job in a factory. My work was to decorate the house. I had to work out-door whether it was a scorching day or a rainy day. It was a hard job for me, but I stood up to it. When I was free, I like to go to the gate of my school, and recalled my teachers love for me and my friendship with my classmates.
The long holidays was then over and the new term began. On the first day of the new term, I was very happy because I could leave the cruel society and return to my school─a family filled with warmth and love. I will do my best in my studies.

No comments: