Monday, March 19, 2007

Momery in My College Life 92350805 Nancy

On December 31 2005, I decided to go to Taipei 101 to join the New Year Countdown Party with my college friends. We promised that all of us gathered at 9:00pm in National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall. But there were four people didn’t arrive on time. The worse thing was the phone couldn’t use, so we couldn’t find them. After thirty minutes, we decided that we didn’t wait for them anymore. When we arrived the Taipei City Government, I saw many idols like Jolin, Mayday. With the time coming, everyone seemed very excited. At the final ten seconds, all of people bawled out and the Taipei 101 effused a lot of firework. It was very beautiful and spectacular. We didn’t wait the party ended, we went to other place and continued wait for our friends. After one hour, we finally found them. Even though we waited very hard, I also felt very happy. Because I could see my friends at the first day of year. Then we went to eat generous meal together and share our mood. I think this experience is very fun and nice, I will remember it on my mind forever.

No comments: