Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MEMORY-my college life-92350991 patrick

My best memory in my university life was in my first year. That time the end of a year was coming and we decided to celebrate. In our group we had about ten people. And we decided to go to Taipei to pass our interest night.

We went to the Taipei one-o-one building to watch the night scenery. We saw the streetlight and stop-lamp to assemble like a river. And then we went to the YUNG-MING-mountain to see the star and the moon in the midnight. There was cold on the mountain and we talked ghost story to have fun at the time. We also saw some couple of lover there.

And then we ate the night-snack in McDonald which applied service for 24 hours.
After that we also went to a coffee shop and take a little break.

Finally we went to the presidential palace to see the flag rising. There was full of people. We also saw army there too. After that we went to KTV to sing a song until everyone felt asleep then we went home. Everyone felt satisfied about this activity. So that is my best memory in my University life.

No comments: