Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Driving is so exciting---92350734---Vanessa

 
 
Last summer I jointed a driving school to practice how to drive a car. I just took a short time, about forty days to practice. Luckily, I passed all the tests including written test and road test, and got a driver's license, by the way I got a high score at the test. I was so happy.

When I got the driver's license I can’t wait to drive. But I was a newcomer with fresh start, my parents were worry about me and enjoined me to drive alone. So it was two months later that I drove with fresh start authentically. My first driving was in the high-way with my old sister. I was so nervous because every car was high speed working. So I cannot help but driving in about one hundred speed per hour. It was so exciting for me. I never drove how fast.

Driving a car had a lot of fun. But the most difficult thing for me was street parking. Because I always couldn’t hold the distance. One time when I was street parking I hit other car, but both cars were safely, so lucky.

I think I am a good driver because I comply with the traffic rules, and the other reason is I don’t want to get the traffic ticket to waste my money.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: