Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My college life--92351144 Beryl No.42

My Life in University,I have had happy times and unhappy times.

When frosh. I enjoy computer classes because in the class I can engage in various computer games, learning a lot of new stuff, searching information and making new friends.

My computer teacher is the main reason for my enjoyment in computer. In my opinion he is a great teacher, he does not give us homework or exams.I especially like Slime Game Zone as there are joke club, game club and music club which are fantastic.Through computer we can check train timetable on the Internet as well as purchase bouquet on Valentine's Day. It is so wonderful and convenient.I like computer however if one only use it for playing game rather than enhance their computer abilities or maximize the convenience brought by the use of computer, it will be a great shame.

To avoid that from happening, I am going to treasure every moment I have in the computer class and take in as much knowledge as possible.

No comments: