Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My School Life In MCU

Kevin 92350255
My campus life is very hard because my major statistics is very difficult when I was freshman, I have a part-time job. My job is fast-food restaurant’s waiter in Gui Shan. That’s my first work, although it’s very busy because my schoolwork is very heavy. But I get many experiences in my life. My college has many first time like my first work、fail my exam 、 live in dormitory etc. Its many experience make my life very different.

I remember when I have exams; my friend and I always go to study in library. And try to decide our homework’s problems. Even though sometimes I hate my homework and many exams. But I got much knowledge and friends in MCU. And now I am about to graduation I so happy I can learn in MCU and get many friends. My college’s life is very funny and hard. I will never forgot!

No comments: