Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My part-time job---92350912---Daphne

 
Last summer vacation, I try to interview a coffee shop named
"IS coffee", I spent most of my time within the long vacation, until school opens, I still use part of my time in this job .


It's very interesting, I like cooking food and brewing coffee to people, in addition, the cakes are fresh seems delicious, and the meal looks savory, so I really enjoy the cooking time, now, for some customer have fixed habit, I already can automatic prepare what they want before they order! I enjoy serving people very much. I can find fulfillment and happiness in working for people. If the customers are unsatisfied or angry about something, I will try to figure out what they need and what they want as well as express my concern to make them happy. Besides, I like to talk to people. Since I will gain by communicating with different people. Sometimes they will show their interesting episode to me, and I also share my school live to them, we exchange every thing happened!!

The part-time job is the memory let me impress during my campus!! Not only help me gain much society experience but also let me make many good friends. Lastly, I hope to win this job that offers a challenge!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: