Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The most memorable thing in my university Phyllis 92350485

I went to Taichung with my roommates last month. First night , we went to 逢甲 night market. There are many delicious food. We ate chocolate banana, strawberry, and beef. There is a street called dogs street. The street have many cute dogs, and we took a picture with them .
Second day , we got up at 7 o’clock and went to 集集 by train. We played there all day by bicycle. There are many beautiful view. The most impressed is a temple. The temple was destroyed as 921earthquake. There kept the appearance after 921 earthquake. In the afternoon, we went to a flower garden. There are many sun flowers and we took a picture with them. This is the most memorable thing I remember in my university. This trip we all played very exercised and had a good time. I hope that after graduated from university we still have chance to go out together.

No comments: