Monday, March 19, 2007

Part time job in glasses story 92351135 Steven

Why I choice to glasses story. because I am a shy boy. I want to have more chances to accost strangers. I can learn how to face consumers. It could let me blather not bumble. Therefore, I choose glasses story.
What kind of people I touch to in glasses story , I could know different kind of people, like workers, cabdrivers, sales clerk, etc.. It is a good opportunity to touch different levels of people. I could expand my views.
Experience- let customers have a good feeling in glasses story is my job. Everyone have different personalities. I have to service different kinds of people. I learn how to choose the suitable glass for them. The most importance is to satisfy every customer.
What I do in glasses story, I have to clean the glasses windows and desk. I also help the customer to find what kind of glass they want.
advantage & disadvantage the advantage for me job is to learn how talk to stranger in this part time. I could touch different people to get much information. The disadvantage is that I need to allocate my time well in studying and working time.

No comments: