Monday, March 19, 2007

Memory in my college life 92351055 Jenny

I still remembered that I stepped the year from 2005 to 2006 with

my college classmates. We rode the motorcycle to Taipei. There were

crowding with a lot of people in the Municipal Government. And I saw many

idols sang their songs in the stage to celebrate the New Year. We waited

there for a long time to count backwards. It was very exciting at the last

ten seconds. When the New Year was coming, the highlight of the show was

the fireworks from the 101 department store. It was the most beautiful

that I have ever seen. Everyone opened their eyes and took a lot of photos.

We were not the exception. The fireworks lasted about 2 minutes and we

didn’t leave until the fireworks was over. Then we walked to other places

to have a midnight snack. I remembered that we ordered the chafing dish

and chatted with each other. We also took a lot of photos and had a good

time there. It was really memorable and precious in my college life. I think
I wouldn’t forget that day forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.