Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Celebrate My Best Friend’s Birthday 92350442 Claire

I have a good friend in my class and her name is Phyllis. My friends and I want to give her a surprise on her birthday. We planed many ideas to let her birthday unforgettable. At that day I asked her out and we went to home stake to eat dinner. After finished dinner, I cheated her I had a bad mood, so I hoped that her could take a walk with me and see the nice night scenes at the 虎頭 mountain. When we arrived there, we went around there to see the scenery. At that time, my other friends were ready to shoot the firework. Everyone takes firecrackers in their hands and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". She was so shock because she didn't know other friends were here. After that, we sang the songs and ate cake. We had a good time just like a nice small birthday party. That day was real the happiest day to me.
Although, it gone many years, I still want to tell her that ” If you are happy, I will happy too ”. Recently, it will soon be her birthday, so I will worry what I can prepare for her birthday.

No comments: