Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Memory In My College Life

Betty 92350114
Last year what’s your summer vacation? That was a hard experience I’ll never forget. I have a summer class in this whole vacation to study a hardly course mathematical statistic because I failed on it. Unfortunately, not only one but tow semesters. I need to take an early bus from Joungli to MCU Taipei campus, because the eight o’clock class in the morning. And another nightmare is Taipei campus’s famous stairs that is very steep and many. When I got to my class, the only feel is tired. Our teacher is a tough guy and takes no prisoner but really a nice teacher. Once I got a score only five from a test of no remind. And I take the paper back, there was some words on it ”keep up with the pace and don’t give up, please! ”. I feel vary embarrassed only. After that, my life only has mathematical statistic from morning till night. As a result of my hardly study, I passed it already. During this summer class, I am gain a better under standing of most of my problems boil down to my lazy of mind. And I overcome it already. There is no such thing as a free lunch. No pain, no gain; no others, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown and no study, no score you get.

No comments: