Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My memories in Ming Chuan University

92350565 20 Karen
In the past three years, I learned many skills not only on classes but also on the relationship with different persons. In particular that the friendship is more impressed to me. I have known many good friends in my college’s life. Every time when we had free time, we might get together to do something for fun like going to zhong-li ,Tawyan city or night market to shop or play games or going to the KTV to sing songs and to see the night scenes in the mountain. When the test was coming, we also went to the library to study almost all day long or found the answers to solve the questions together. I still remember one time that I was sick they took care of me all night in the hospital. Even though I saw they were so tired, but they still stayed on my side. If I had any troubles on classes or life, they support and encourage me very much and give me a hand to solve these problems. They really do many things to me rather than I do for them. They look like not only my classmates but also my families. I’m so happy that they are willing to go into my life to be my friends. Without them in these three years, my college’s life won’t be so colorful and meaningful. I will treasure these memories well in my heart until the future.

No comments: