Monday, March 19, 2007

My college memory

The first time I go to the college, which I was admitted to Ming Chuan. Its make me very deep impression, the most of high classroom that every student have to walk for a long time to their classroom. But we acclimatize to ourselves life soon. One semester has passed soon. I attend the freshman activity rah-rah. Most of colleges have this traditional. This activity is popular in American’s college. But we don’t have many times to practice rah-rah, just have one month to prepare this activity. Although we just have little times, we still practice it hard. Rah-rah have many difficult action. Till the end, we can’t do it well. And even don’t get any the place in a competition. But we all do our best. By the way, the first also works hard, and invest most of money in their act. I think we just lose in we didn’t have enough activity budget. No matter what the result, its our own memory.

No comments: