Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Travel Hualien ---- 92350043 Mark

I remember that I takr a trip to Hualien with three classmates in summer vacation. We took a train to Hualien and stayed there for two days. We lived a cheap Bed and Breakfast. It is difficult to travel Hualien with no our own transport, so we decide to charter two motocycles for the trip. The boss gave me a Hualien map. There are many famous scenic spots, but we did not have more time to travel all scenic spots.

I remembered that we went National park of Taroko Gorge and Hualien Sugar factory. The Hualien Sugar factory is very far from Hualien city. I rode the motorcycle for a long time. In The Hualien Sugar factory, a flavored Popsicle is very famous and delicious, so I eat two. This trip is very great, but have a bad thing is no one took camera.

No comments: