Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MEMORY-My American Travel-92351003 Kevin

In Mine memory, Let me remember the deepest thing, I think should be to come from San Diego in American. That is also my first go aboard, I am very happy but I have a little afraid.
Remember I arrived at San Diego, I don’t familiar to San Diego,. Until I met a Taiwan friend, She told me many fun place in San Diego. Then I begin try to take the bus, If I don’t know how to go to, I can ask local people.; for example I went to go shopping. But I don’t know how to go. I can’t ask American does not like Taiwan to be same, usually is combines mall by many stores. Inside have sell electrical, clothes, food, and jewelry …etc. Remember I ever been to UTC, Fashion Valley …….etc mall. Every thing as long as you are thinking you can buy it.
San Diego is depends on the sea the city. Of course I also went to the beach. Remember I ever went to two beach .one beach is the pacific beach another one is the mission beach, these two beach all unusual beauty. But I like mission beach a lot. In the beach, I saw the so many people surfing. This landscape is really grand sight. These two beach‘s landscape is grand, but my friend tell me Coronado Island‘s setting sun better than them. So I decided must to go to search .I take the ferry then walk to the Hotel Del Coronado inside private beach that I saw the setting sun. Really like she said very beautiful. Besides San Diego have a famous place is Sea World, In Sea World I saw the shamu, Dolphin and sea lion show …etc, everyone show is very nice.
In final journey I went to the Downtown visit Bolboa Park, This is a museum, but I only visit construction, then I go to saw the baseball game San Diego Padres V.S. Florida Marlins Although finally San Diego Padres lose Florida Marlins, but I feel interesting. Because the is my first time watches the base ball game
San Diego is a very beautiful City, many places all are worth us exploring If I have opportunity, I can come to San Diego again.


Name: Kevin tsai
Student number:92351003

No comments: