Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Drive 92354173 Ann 46

I had a notion of drive the car in last summer vacation, so I went to the driving school with my sister. I am nervous and exciting in the first class. My instructor was careful to teach me. I was greatly advanced everyday and hold every time to practice. Finally, I got the driver's license after one and half mouths.

One day I proposed we go to Jioufen. My mother said ok, but she wants me to be a driver. I am nervous and exciting like in the first class. My father set near by me. He looked liked free, but I knew he was nervous. Before I drive he told me take easy and don’t think too much then I feel better. We chatted and laughed on the road. Finally we arrived at goal. I breathed a sigh of relief. My parents were happy my first behave. Although my instructor trained me to drive on the road, but this was my first time took my parents. I think in the future I have many time to show my driving technique.

No comments: