Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My tutor time 92351206 Delia

I got my first part-time job that is a tutor when I pass the Ming Chuan University recommendation. My student is grade one of the junior high school. She is very cue and mischievous. I filled with enthusiasm in my first time to teach. But I field frustrate because I can’t believe why they don’t know basic four operations and 99 multiplications. Make us worry the experiment white rat under education reform.
Seen always disqualified grade that make me want to give up. Her parents not only no blamed me but also encourage me. So I try my best to help her. Now, my student is grade two of senior high school student. One day she tells me “my mathematics is best of all subject”. This word makes me touched for a long time also is to my best encouragement.
Finally, being a tutor can learn a lot of things from each other. That is very interesting things. I want to be a teacher before I am a tutor. But now I think be a teacher is a terrible thing because the students is very mischievous.

No comments: