Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My College Memory - 92350264 Tom

Last summer vacation, our class took a trip to Thailand. That experience left an enduring impress on my life, and it is the most impressible thing in my college life.

Thailand is a typical tropic country. There is really warm and it is almost rain every day especially in afternoon. However, life in Thailand is not as advanced as Taiwan, but it was filled with tradition thing everywhere. They use elephants to help them do many things such as transportation, and acrobatics. Elephant is also an important animal in Thai culture, it symbolizes holy.

Besides, the scenery in Thailand is also beautiful especially the beach. White sand, navy blue sea, and blue sky, it organized a beautiful view, and it seems like in the picture. It really helps my mind and body to get release.

Finally, this journey is the most unforgettable experience, and I will always keep this memory in my mind.

No comments: